This role is initially primarily responsible for growing Top line revenue of the Entire OnHire product in the hunting of new clients with a particular focus on high 5 figure ARR deals. Clients you close will become your accounts and will also provide you recurring commission for their subscription lifetime.
When our new products are launched, you will be instrumental for helping launch those into new and existing markets as well, with focus on small and medium enterprise market.
This role will be reporting directly to the Australian Sales Lead and have a strong career pathway towards future higher position sales leadership opportunities.
- Discover, plan, prepare and perform tailored presentations and software demos to prospects
- Analyse and qualify prospects into the sales pipeline
- Grow Entire OnHire client base through closing deals.
- Negotiation and curating of proposals for clients to sign.
- Account management for all new clients till the client signs on agreement and then the deal is handed over to implementation team.
- Hunt and generate your own qualified “Entire OnHire” leads and nurture them.
- Provide new (and in some cases existing) customers with fun, productive and friendly image and engaging with them to give positive experience, as you are the face of the brand.
- Demonstrate and improve your management of B2B sales.
- Initially to shadow all sales presentations and grow into selling complex solutions to all clients (over the period of time).
- Build a deep understanding the recruitment industry and be an expert in recruitment industry (over the period of time).
- Current Client Account Management: Review existing client system set-ups, help the client get more value from the software by upsell new features or making system recommendations and engage customer for contract renewals.
|* ||The products known as Xeople Recruit and Entire OnHire are currently owned and managed by the companies known respectively as Entire Software (Australia) and Entire IT Design Pty Ltd (India). For the purposes of any prospective applicants, you may encounter any of these names concurrently. |